Every once in a while (probably not as often as I should), I realize how lucky I am to have a life filled with kind and good people. Yesterday, when I came back from my class trip I discovered that I'd lost two notebooks with all my notes from class from the last six months. I was really devasted by this as I thought I'd probably left it in a hotel somewhere and would not be able to get it back. I went to see my Bulgarian friend Bobby to ask if she'd seen it and my friend Zhaina from Kazhakhstan also stopped by. Both these girls were just really great and helpful and soon we found a solution to the problem (I called the driver and it seems I left them on the bus). Before that time and also after I talked to Roderick on the phone a couple of times and as always he was wonderful and reassuring. Also, my roommate Olga was as ever, cheerful and understanding. As those who know me well know, I have a bad tendency to get very stressed over things when I can't fix straight away (hello planning a wedding!) and I think I would have gone slightly mad a long long time ago were it not for all the people who make my life better on a daily basis. You are all the best (especially you Pondu!)
p.s. I am a little behind with posting but I have some good things to write with a ton of pictures so check back soon. :-)
source
1 σχόλιο:
You are soooooo loved!
Δημοσίευση σχολίου