Πέμπτη 7 Φεβρουαρίου 2008
Goodbye for Now!
Roderick left for Athens earlier tonight. As his flight is on Monday, he was planning to leave on Saturday morning in order to see his old friends the Masseras family and go to church on Sunday. These plans were suddenly changed when an unexpected e-mail from the government agency in Holland who is arranging our wedding license warned me of some stamp that was missing from Roderick's birth certificate and needed to be there to make it 'official'. So off he went tonight to go see if the American consulate would do such a thing for him tomorrow, we're keeping our fingers crossed because it would save quite a bit of hassle if things could be sorted out tomorrow. Nevertheless, with pain in both our hearts Roderick left our beloved Ioannina and is off to Michigan to seek adventure and employment. On the way back to my room at the University I counted the weeks left until we see each other again, there are quite a few. Although on the flip side, there are alarmingly few weeks left before the wedding and so much to do. Also, I now have Roderick super fancy camera at my disposal so I shall be posting the fruits of my bad photography anon to show the wonders of this land where I live. I hope all is well for everyone, I keep you in my prayers.
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
3 σχόλια:
Eeeh le fliemauw!
Een echt blog! C'est fantastique!
Maar waarom is het geheim? Dan kan ik het niet in mijn bloglines zetten. Le flie-mauw ecrira des grand secrets?
aaah tout petit flaartmauw, het idee dat iedereen mijn naam kan intypen op google en dan hier kan lezen wat ik elke dag doe vond ik wat minder maar misschien verander ik het nog wel.
Ah, ma petite Sasqui! Tu connais tres bien que tu moi manque beaucoup quand tu te trouves loin de moi, ma petite puce!
Δημοσίευση σχολίου