Now, I should mention that in the language center and adjacent student housing where I live, they have two small dogs. These dogs were orphaned when they were about eight weeks old and they've been lovingly reared by the caretakers here and are generally adored. They had more siblings but they found good homes and these two now belong here. They are very sweet but a bit wild and they like to gnaw on whatever they can get hold of. When Roderick went to America, he left me a giant bag of doggy biscuits that I am stealthily dispensing to my two small friends when the caretaker isn't looking. My new room faces the lawn where they play and nap during the day and early evening and they've learned that I am occasionally a source of snacks so at times they visit my window.
Such was the situation tonight as I was doing some wedding administration and other things that I suddenly saw a tiny piece of white ear in the corner of my eye out the window. Here is what followed.
This last one is my favorite although it is unfortunately a bit blurry.
3 σχόλια:
Too cute. And how large they’ve gotten!
Hmm, now that I look back on things, I s'pose they were cuter before. But, still, good dogs all the same; they make for a good brother-and-sister act.
By the way, if you want a pet for grad school, I'm sure Emily would let you have her monkey!
Pondu, do you think Emily would seriously let us have monkey?
Δημοσίευση σχολίου